Kimpton’s Nine Zero Hotel in Boston
Are you betting on the Super Bowl? The Kimpton Hotels in Boston certainly are, offering up a challenge to their Kimpton counterparts in Seattle.
If the Patriots win, Boston proposes that the Seattle Kimpton hotels do the following on the day of the Championship Parade in Boston:
• Serve New England Clam Chowder in their restaurants
• Serve a New England brewed beer and a Boston tea-infused cocktail in their bars
• Replace Seattle’s best coffee with the coffee that New Englanders all run on
• Wear Patriots gear at the Front Desk while checking in their guests
• Rename the hotel’s pet gold fish, “Gronkfish”